I have to say, so far impressed. A little oops with a baggie opened, but nothing huge. The cost per square centimeter is pretty high at 2.718 cents per, but we'll see how it works out. I have links in the video to Wolfpack's channel if you're interested in the Wolf Along.
Community Calendar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Preparation: Festive Fireplace
This is it! The day I can start all of the Christmas Collabs! So far this is my entry to 4 different collabs. First off, the painting is ...
-
That big thing at the top of my blog? Yeah, that thing. Here's what it is. The diamond painting community has a tonne of events, but ...
-
This is it! The day I can start all of the Christmas Collabs! So far this is my entry to 4 different collabs. First off, the painting is ...
-
Got a lot going on. While I'm still slowly taking down and filing away my Halloween decor. I have several WIPs going. I've parked H...
No comments:
Post a Comment